Electric Pool Rollers
See our range of east-to-use, motorised rollers – powered by mains electricity, or by solar.
Neat, easy-to-install, standard electric-powered rollers, and also customised rollers for unique situations.
Just ask us to assist you to find your best solution.
1. Daisy remote-controlled electric pool rollers
Making using the pool so convenient, effortless and easy! (Anyone can do it) And it’s not expensive!
- Have the convenience of an electric roller, without taking up any extra space beside your pool.
- So easy-to-use, it rolls up the pool cover in minutes, by just pressing the remote control button.
- Gently rolls up the pool cover evenly every time, without problems.
- Prevents damage to the pool cover.
- Be surprised, these rollers are inexpensive for what you get!
- Automatic rolling is now affordable for everyone!
Mains Power or Solar Power?
- These rollers are powered by a safe, low-voltage, 12 volt battery.
- The roller motor is safely installed in the tube, protecting it from weather damage.
- Included are a mains charger, two remotes, and additional control buttons mounted on the end frame.
- For total independence, and no wiring near the pool, select the solar option, and it costs you nothing to run!
- Re-charging from the sun means your motorised roller is always charged and ready to go !
Convert your existing Daisy manual roller to electric driven, with a Retrofit kit!
Almost all existing Daisy rollers can be upgraded to motorised by fitting the Electric Upgrade kit.
Motorise your existing manual pool cover roller at any time.
Electric Roller prices – March 2016
|Daisy Electric Roller||$1350|
|Wall mounted electric Roller||$1390|
|Optional Solar power kit||$160|
|Solar panel mounting post for roller in a shaded position||$110|
|Retro kit to upgrade an existing Daisy manual roller (electric option only)||$900|
|Retro kit to upgrade an existing Daisy manual roller (electric with solar option)||$1050|
2. Berlin fully-enclosed electric roller.
Store everything in a neat-looking bench at the end of the pool. So very easy to use, and the pool area always looks tidy.
It’s not for everyone, but this roller demonstrates simplicity of operation, and exudes quality in design and finish!
The Berlin roller is stored in a stylish bench at the end of your pool, doubling as extra seating and storage.
Just a touch of a button!
1. Push the UP button on the remote control, or on the Berlin unit itself.
2. The electric motor opens the lid, and lifts the roller out of the box.
3. Push the SIDE button, and the roller rolls up your cover and stores it safely, while you just enjoy using your pool!
4. If it’s sunny weather, push the DOWN button to store your pool cover in the box, away from the damaging sunlight.
When you are ready, putting the cover back on the pool is very simple.
1. Push the UP button on the remote control, or on the Berlin unit itself, to raise the roller.
2. Push the SIDE button to unwind the pool cover back onto the pool, or you can simply disengage the drive pin and pull the cover onto the pool.
3. Finally, push the DOWN button to store your pool cover roller neatly in the box, and close the lid.
Clever and good-looking, the Berlin is the perfect way to enjoy the convenience of a power roller, while still keeping your pool area looking beautiful.
What do you get?
The Berlin roller is shipped in modules, which bolt together to make a very solid box with steel frame, and wood grain plastic sides and top.
The electric motor drive is fitted inside the roller tube, and can be readily disconnected by an easily accessible pin.
A convenient hand wheel is fitted for manual rolling, or minor adjustment of the pool cover.
The electrical connections are all neat plug ins to the back of the solar charging module and circuit board.
Here it is, assembled, and ready to go. Finally, the plastic blocks are removed, and the roller is moved to it’s permanent location.
Berlin Electric Roller prices – March 2016
|Roller Size||Suits Pool width||Berlin Above-ground|
3. Venice in-ground electric pool roller.
The same quality electric roller, but it’s hidden in the pool deck.
The Venice in-ground roller is perfect if you are wanting an electric pool cover roller, but not wanting to alter the look of a designer garden, as it hides discreetly out of sight.
Operation wise, the Venice is a breeze. It opens, closes, rolls and unrolls the cover at the press of a button. Aside from a simple pin and release, all the functions are fully automated with an inbuilt battery and solar power source. No dangerous leads.
Ask us about the fitting requirements for your pool.
Venice Electric Roller prices – March 2016
|Roller Size||Suits Pool width||Venice In-ground roller|
4. Solazone above-ground electric pool roller.
Remote controlled, with a very strong DC electric geared motor.
It has 3-stage spur gears inside, so is strong enough for all domestic and small commercial swimming pools.
Roller kit includes 2 remote controls.
Order now – you will be surprised at the difference!