TDG AC Solar Modules
- Safer – no DC voltages.
- More dependable – no DC switches or isolators.
- Minimises shading problems – each panel operates independently.
- Online monitoring – see what each panel is doing.
- Increased performance – starts up earlier and runs later each day.
Safety first – there is no dangerous DC voltage.
- No high voltage DC components
- 230 point quality control check
- Mated connectors from the same manufacturer are used on the solar panels and micro-inverters.
Simple installation – doesn’t need extra protection
- Simplified system design and installation.
- Safe plug and play solution.
- Reduced installation time and materials costs.
- Extra power produced every day.
Stable and reliable
- Leading 12 year product warranty. 25 year power output guarantee. 25 year micro-inverter warranty.
- Micro-inverter has an expected lifetime three times longer than a string inverter.
- Resilient to environmental factors. 95% peak inverter efficiency. Design temperature range to 85 degrees, suits the Australian climate.
- Bypass diodes fitted to maximise output. AC module system produces up to 25% more energy
Smart monitoring each and every panel
- All modules contribute independently, therefore more energy is produced.
- Online monitoring of each module, as well as total system performance.
- Greater flexibility for system expansion later.
- Problem solving via remote trouble shooting.
The solar panels
The Micro inverters
This marks a breakthrough in solar technology, making your solar array more powerful, economical, dependable, intelligent and safe.
- Conventional systems using one inverter at the end of a “string” of solar modules can only operate as efficiently as the least efficient module.
- Reduced solar output from a shadow or leaf on one module cuts output across all modules in the string.
The APS Microinverter is smarter.
- APS microinverters individually maximize the power generated by each solar module in your array
- Power efficiency is boosted by up to 20 percent.
- The performance of each module can be individually monitored from your home computer, to ensure top power output always.
- The flagship APS product is the YC500, a grid-tied microinverter with intelligent networking and monitoring systems.
- Highly dependable and cost effective, the YC500 handles up to 310W modules with negligible clipping, delivering 250W AC per module with dual MPPT.
- These units can be connected to the mounting rack or directly to the module’s frame, depending on system design.
- One APS YC500 Microinverter handles two solar modules – a big advantage!
- Half the APS inverters and half the installation means real cost savings for residential and commercial solar power systems.
Benefits of Micro APS Inverters:
- Maximises solar power output by connecting to each individual solar panel thereby isolating the impact of any one shaded or damaged panel
- Performance data is collected, stored and analysed in an Internet database, providing customers with round-the-clock visibility of their system’s current and historical functionality.
- Our micro inverters carry a huge 25-year warranty on most models.
- Greater safety and reliability for you and your family with no DC cabling running from the the roof.
- Faster and easier installation and more flexibility with system design
Monitoring your Solar System
The ECU (energy communication unit) is the information gateway for the Micro Inverter, collecting and transferring panel performance data to an internet database.
- The performance of each solar panel in a Micro Inverter System is demonstrated with an ECU (energy communicating unit) monitoring system.
- This communication system delivers unprecedented visibility into the performance of every solar module.
- The ECU3 is the latest generation Energy Communication Unit and is compatible with the YC500, YC200, the YC250 micro inverters.
APS’ EMA system provides comprehensive performance monitoring of the PV array. Each module’s performance can be viewed, a capability not available with string inverters.
- This provides system owners, users and installers with unique real-time detailed information to ensure that the solar system’s performance is optimised over the life of the installation.
- The information can be used to promptly detect performance issues and pinpoint the exact location and nature of the problem, which provides precise guidance for required maintenance.
- The EMA monitoring system has a user-friendly graphic interface that provides the following information: Total energy generated, individual panel performance, and historical pattern of energy generation.
Move ahead of the crowd. Order here.