Solar Air Heaters
Warm up cold rooms in the home, and quickly dry out moist bathrooms.
Owners of these devices continually acclaim the benefits that they enjoy.
Discover the continuous warm comfort provided, forever, and for free.
- Fresh, preheated dry air increases comfort, and reduces condensation, mould, mildew, smells and dampness.
- It also reduces the need for using conventional heating, or closing off half the house.
- The heat is produced by a unique solar air heating panel, and even the fan is powered by solar energy, thus the unit operates at zero cost, and works well even in partially overcast conditions.
1. Heat living areas during the day, so the house is already comfortably warm, when you come home.
– Use SAM2 – SAM4 (see below)
2. Dry out bathrooms, or other cold, damp rooms to eliminate mould and moisture.
– Use SAM1 – SAM2 (see below)
3. Warm the downstairs office, or bedroom to always feel comfy.
– Use SAM2 (see below)
4. Eliminate mould and damp on clothes in a walk-in robe, or create a special drying room, in any weather, for free.
– Use SAM1 (see below)
5. Remove condensation and dry out the swimming pool area, and preserve the building from moisture damage.
– Use a SAM3 kit (see below)
6. Warm up games room, gymnasiums, or work studios, so it’s always fresh, warm and inviting.
– Use SAM2 – SAM4 (see below)
Can you think of other benefits of using this heater in your home?
In Australia we receive up to 1000 watt/sqm of solar radiation during Spring and Autumn, and about 900 watt/sqm in Winter.
This solar heater collects this heat for your home or commercial building, improving the indoor temperature and ventilating the building with fresh warm air.
Being solar-powered, the unit only operates when it is beneficial, and without any running cost. It is thermostatically controlled, ensuring only warm fresh air is brought into the house, just when it is required. The air heaters can be roof or wall mounted.
The solar powered fan draws fresh air through a filter and into the solar air heater, where the sun heats the air before it enters the building. The number of solar modules required depends on the area to be ventilated and heated.
Eliminate mould growth, damp rooms, and remove stale odours.
The solar air heating unit can also be ducted directly into specific rooms or areas in the house that are experiencing damp or mould issues.
Great also for en-suites, walk-in ropes and cupboards where linen, clothes, shoes and leather tend to go mouldy.
Because the air heater is modular you can use just a single collector for small rooms or bathroom areas, or you can add as many collectors as you need to heat the whole house.
Warm up and dry out indoor drying rooms, bathrooms and bedrooms.
- Ideal for drying clothes.
- Because the air is heated and dry, it will dry clothes quickly and easily.
- Solar fresh air drying, without the clothes fading.
Benefits of the SAM Drying Room:
- Absolutely no cost to run.
- Reduces the need for conventional dryers.
- Reduces electricity bills.
- Can use it in a walk in robe.
- No need to worry about the weather forecast.
- You just pay once for the equipment – no maintenance or running costs – ever.
Warm and dry up swimming pool enclosures, sports areas and change rooms.
- Ideal for dehumidifying the air
- Contributes to warming of the pool
- Reduces damage to building structure
- Makes the pool area warm and comfortable
- Reduces rust and corrosion
The SAM Solar Air Module
The Solar Collectors are each approximately 1 metre x 1 metre x 100mm. The frames are made from aluminum, supporting 4mm tempered Safety Glass at the front. The inside of the backing plate is black to maximize solar heat collection, and it has a series of 2mm holes that allow filtered fresh air to be drawn into the solar collector, through the back.
The sun heats the air, as it is drawn through the solar collectors by the Solar Powered Fan. The fan is 16 watts, and runs from a 40w solar panel. The warm air is ducted into the house through a ceiling or wall vent.
The solar collectors are designed to be modular, so you can add as many collectors as you want.
A good rule of thumb is 3 solar collectors for heating about 100 square meters of space.
If you are using multiple solar collectors chose the best-placed module for the outlet, leaving the remaining outlet cover plates in place. The solar collectors may be mounted on the roof or an external wall, using the specially designed rail mounting system.
|Recommended Solar Air Module Home Heating Kits|
|SAM1 – Heats up to 33 sqm & improves air quality.Single SAM module, roof mounting kit, 8w fan, 20w solar panel, thermostat, roof penetrations, wires, insulated duct, ceiling vent, mounting hardware and installation instructions.|
|SAM2 – Heats up to 66 sqm, improves air quality & eliminates damp and mould problems.Two SAM modules, roof mounting kit, 8w fan, 20w solar panel, thermostat, roof penetrations, wires, insulated duct, ceiling vent, mounting hardware and installation instructions.|
|SAM3 – Heats up to 100 sqm, improves air quality & eliminates damp and mould problems.Three SAM modules, roof mounting kit, 16w fan, 40w solar panel, thermostat, roof penetrations, wires, insulated duct, ceiling vent, mounting hardware and installation instructions.|
|SAM4 – Heats up to 130 sqm, improves air quality & eliminates damp and mould problems.Four SAM modules, roof mounting kit, 16w fan, 40w solar panel, thermostat, roof penetrations, wires, insulated duct, ceiling vent, mounting hardware and installation instructions.|
|Solar cooling and ventilation kits for summer time cooling also available.|
Order now, or ask a question:
Queensland: (07) 5448 8304 qld at solazone.com.au
Victoria: (03) 9808 7337 vic at solazone.com.au
or use this form: