Come and join us, now!
P/t Reception/Sales/Marketing – November 2023
We are looking for a new, happy, and welcoming face to our business on the Sunshine Coast.
- Answering telephone and email enquiries
- Assisting customers in purchasing their requirements
- Sales of solar roof ventilators, subfloor ventilators, and compost toilets
- Follow up on sales enquiries and quotes submitted
- Keeping office filing up to date
- Ordering and arranging delivery of customer orders
- Assisting with the allocation of electricians, plumbers, and installers
- Keeping the office and workplace clean and tidy.
You will need to be familiar with the normal Microsoft Office programs, Google Drive, Xero, and Hubspot CRM. We will teach you to use others.
We aim to keep in communication with our clients, so ability with Mailchimp newsletters would also be helpful.
Working hours are M – F, 9 am to 3 pm, with a half-hour lunch break.
We are a happy and productive team, the work is varied, and this vacancy arose because the current staff member is relocating with her family.
If you think you would like an interview and a try-out, please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Initial trial period of 3 months on casual applies, before transitioning to permanent part-time upon successfully completing the 3-month trial.
Part-time Email Marketing Person – Marcoola November 2023
Applications are open for a reliable and enthusiastic Email Marketing person.
The role: Create regular newsletters to keep customer communication regular and relevant using the Company CRM, Hubspot, and Mailchimp.
You will be: Passionate about making our world a better place, and be an essential point of contact – in person, email, and via phone. Your job is to manage all email newsletters with a friendly, outcome-focused approach. This will involve assisting customers with up-to-date information and sharing success stories.
We are A leading renewable energy systems provider with a long history and a great reputation based in Marcoola, on the Sunshine Coast. Our range of products is unique in the industry and across the country.
- Working closely with the director and sales agents to improve results and discuss strategies
- Support our staff with improved office administration
- Meet and greet visitors to the office occasionally, and show your interest in their needs
- Liaise with equipment providers for information as required
- Assist consultants as needed
- Prepare reports to track the success of campaigns
- Assist with the management of Hubspot CRM system and ensure its integrity and accurate maintenance.
- Build strong relationships with customers, staff, contractors, and suppliers to ensure supportive services are provided
- Wages are paid weekly and any other benefits monthly
Skills and Experience
- This is an ideal role for a dynamic and detail-focused email marketer.
- Good telephone manner and a friendly, helpful attitude
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills with the ability to build influence
- Attention to detail and ability to plan and coordinate
- Self-motivated, assertive, flexible, and innovative where needed
- Ideally you will have previous experience as an email marketer, and some experience in the solar industry is desirable, but not essential
What’s on offer:
- Good salary with bonus potential after the training period
- Opportunity for career progression.
- Very good career prospects with this business
- Fast-paced working environment
- Bonus earning potential
- Flexible working hours (up to 20 hours per week) with early finish every day.
Applications to email@example.com with resume and working history.
All applications will be acknowledged.
We are looking to appoint someone for this position as soon as possible.
We are a pro-choice employer and maintain a safe working environment.
Should you have any questions, please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org, or use the form below, stating “employment”: