Solazone Silicate Batteries
- reliable technology,
- non-polluting, top-quality silicate gel batteries,
- high performance and long cycle life,
- robust in adverse environments,
- non-spillable, stack them any orientation,
- maintenance – free,
- supplied with interconnecting links.
Solazone Eco-batteries are durable in any climate, can sustain heavy discharges, and they retain their charged condition for ages. Ideal for Grid back-up use, for power wall applications (Solazone batteries are stackable and safe), and also for remote power systems because of their maintenance-free design. Solazone silicate batteries excel in industrial, commercial and all domestic uses.
Solazone Eco-batteries are high power batteries developed and manufactured from US and Taiwanese technology. The development process has taken many years. Based on a brand new type of liquid low sodium silicate electrolyte, innovations have been made to the cell electrode structure, material composition and the battery manufacturing process. Solazone Eco-batteries have successfully overcome many of the shortcomings of lead-acid batteries, such as acid corrosion, acid mist pollution, low energy & power density, and a short life span.
Sodium silicate has a recognized edge over commonly used lead-acid batteries, due to the high capacity, high current output, rapid recharge times, good low temperature performance, long life span, and environmental-friendliness. The Chinese Army has recently purchased a large shipment to provide a reliable power supply in the cold, northern interior region of China. The neutral electrolyte does not corrode the electrodes, which makes it easy to recycle the lead after the battery service life. The disposed electrolyte, in the state of semi-solid paste, can be used as a high quality fertilizer, rather than being a soil pollutant. The factory is also environmentally rated as a “Factory of Environmental Friendliness” by the relevant environment protection authority, for its contribution to environmental protection.
The Solazone Eco-battery has much less memory effect, and is unaffected by very cold or very hot conditions. Therefore this battery can be a big improvement on the performance of traditional lead-acid batteries.
Solazone high-performing Silicate (Eco) battery features:
- Storage capacity up to 1.75 times that of international standards.
- Exceeds the international recharge acceptance capacity standards by 2.68 times.
- High current recharge rate (0.8°C – 1.0°C).
- Able to sustain high discharge rates, resulting in a battery that can be discharged at 30C within 8 seconds with no damage to the battery.
- Wide working temperature range (-50°C to +70°C).
- Long life when used under normal working conditions.
- Low self-discharge – full charge can be maintained for a year when stored at normal temperatures.
- No recharge memory.
- No acid mist emission when charging or discharging.
- No pollution from the electrolyte.
- The cycling charge life is as long as 10 or more years.
- Over 400 cycles of full recharging (normal acid battery is 200 times).
- Functions normally at up to 6,000 meters beneath the sea.
- Environmentally Friendly – the electrolyte can be later used as fertilizer and the rest of the product recycled.
- Maintenance Free.
Solazone Silicate (Eco) batteries
– the perfect solar power deep cycle batteries – check this comparison!
|Features||Deep cycle Lead-Acid AGM Batteries||Solazone Silicate Batteries||Compare the Results|
|Energy/Unit Weight||29 watt hr/kg||45 watt hr/kg||Higher Capacity|
|Expected number of Charging Cycles (incl. Charge and Discharge)||280||400||Higher Charging Cycles|
|Degree of Sealing||Sealed (with a pressure relief valve)||Tightly Sealed||Acid mist/maintenance free and safe|
|Electrolyte||Sulfuric Acid||Silicate Compound||Pollution Free and Environmentally Friendly|
|Normal Charging Time||4 – 8 hrs||2 – 4 hrs||Shorter charging time|
|Fast Charging Time||2 – 3 hrsw||0.5 hrs||Much shorter charging time|
|Internal Resistance||>0.5 micro Ohm||<0.05 micro Ohm||10 times less when fully charged; 20 times less when fully discharged|
|Self-discharge Rate||≤ 15% per month||≤ 10% per 2 years||Significantly lower self discharging rate over long period of time|
|High current output||3 – 7 c||10 – 19 c||2.5 – 3 times better|
|Lowest end-point voltage after discharging||1.8 V||1.2 – 1.8 V||0.2-0.6 V|
|Memory-effect from Charging or Discharging||Memory effect at low voltage zone||No memory effect||No memory effect extends the service life of the battery|
|Recovery After Discharge||Relatively poor||Particularly strong||Results|
|Storage Time Without Charging||3-6 months||1 – 2 years||Much longer storage time with minimal discharging conditions|
|Low Temperature Performance||Output drops dramatically below 0ºC||Functions normally at -40ºC||Functions normally at extreme conditions: -40ºC to + 70ºC|
|Highest Charging Current Available||1.0 c||2.5 c||2.5 times higher|
|Service Life||2 years||5 – 10 years||Longer service life with lower maintenance costs|
Solazone Eco-batteries – Power specifications
|voltage||Capacity Ah||Dimensions （mm）||Weight|
|C10 (Grid back up)||C100 (Off-grid use)||L||W||H|
Large or special orders supplied for individual projects, ask about our special rates and delivery times.
OEM and trade branding available for orders over $20,000.
Solazone Silicate (Eco) Traction Batteries
– For Golf Carts, Electric Scooters and Wheelchairs.
Same new technology, non-polluting, top-quality silicate gel batteries, with high performance, long cycle life, robust in adverse environments, for powering bikes, scooters and golf carts with no pollution. These batteries are durable in any climate, can sustain heavy discharge, and retain their charged condition when not in use for ages. The perfect golf cart traction battery!
|Voltage||Capacity Ahr||size （mm）||Weight|
Not all models are in stock all the time. Place your order because the shipments sell quickly.
Order batteries here – Pick up from our shops, or we deliver to anywhere.