Logan Solar Batteries
Two volt cells:
Reliable AGM batteries, ideal for houseboat, and solar household use. Excellent replacement batteries.
Compact, robust, with solid brass terminals and strong ABS cases.
Twelve volt cells:
Reliable AGM batteries, ideal for campervans, caravans, work trucks, boats, and small household solar systems.
Compact, robust, with lead terminals and stainless bolts
and, for bigger and smaller:
Logan Solar AGM Batteries – Power specifications
|Model||Volts||Capacity Ah||Dimensions （mm）||Weight||Prices|
|C10 (Grid back up)||C20 (Off-grid use)||L||W||H|
Silicate Gel Batteries
Silicate Gel batteries are durable in any climate, can sustain heavy discharges, and will retain their charged condition when stored, for ages.
Ideal for Grid back-up use, for power wall applications (Solazone batteries are stackable and safe), and also for remote power systems, because of their maintenance-free design.
- reliable technology,
- non-polluting, top-quality silicate gel batteries,
- high performance and long cycle life,
- robust in adverse environments,
- non-spillable, stack them any orientation,
- maintenance – free,
- supplied with interconnecting links.
These tubular positive plate, silicate gel batteries excel in industrial, commercial and all domestic uses. Expect long life, and excellent reliability.
Silicate Gel battery features:
- High Storage capacity.
- High current recharge rate (0.8°C – 1.0°C).
- Able to sustain high discharge rates, resulting in a battery that can be discharged at 30C within 8 seconds with no damage to the battery.
- Wide working temperature range (-50°C to +70°C).
- Long life when used under normal working conditions.
- Low self-discharge – full charge can be maintained for a year when stored at normal temperatures.
- No recharge memory.
- No acid mist emission when charging or discharging.
- No pollution from the electrolyte.
- The cycling charge life is as long as 10 or more years.
- Over 400 cycles of full recharging (normal acid battery is 200 times).
- Functions normally at up to 6,000 meters beneath the sea.
- Environmentally Friendly – the electrolyte can be later used as fertilizer and the rest of the product recycled.
- Maintenance Free.
Logan Solar Silicate Gel batteries – Power specifications
|Model||voltage||Capacity Ah||Dimensions （mm）||Weight||Prices|
|C10 (Grid back up)||C100 (Off-grid use)||L||W||H|
Large or special orders supplied for individual projects, ask about our trade rates and delivery times.
Order now, or ask a question: