Industrial Solar Ventilators
Large Solar Ventilators for industrial buildings.
Correctly designed to ventilate & remove heat all day using solar power. Ideal for:
- Factories and Warehouses – change the environment to be comfortable all the time anywhere in the building!
- Day Care Institutions – removes stuffiness and bad smelling air, without a noisy fan operating
- Community Centres & Halls – always fresh air, no closed-up smells, or keeping the doors open for freshness
- Sports Facilities – squash courts, basketball stadiums, change rooms – removes sweat and bad odour and replaces with cool fresh air
- Office Buildings – improve the performance of the air-conditioning two-fold, at least!
- Exhibition Centres – keeps the atmosphere fresh and alive, especially towards the end of the day
- Bakeries and cookhouses – comfort for the workers – watch the productivity improve.
- Shed Ventilation (Industrial and Agricultural) – we have even solar-ventilated a jail!
Using the world’s most powerful solar roof ventilators
Keep temperatures down, and increase comfort, safety and productivity.
The big solution for big ventilation problems.
- Works differently from having a bank of wind-powered ventilators.
- These devices shift huge volumes of hot air out of the building, at the exact times when you need the hot air removed – during the day!
- Work best on hot, sunny days, rather than depending upon wind.
- The difference inside the building is remarkable, caused by the fresh replacement air gently entering from the ground level.
- Comfort level and productivity increase, with no increase in running costs.
- Solar ventilators can be controlled to retain the building’s warmth in the winter time, by adjusting the start-up temperature.
- Very effective for removing humidity from an indoor swim schools or swimming pools.
This is the most economical and efficient way to ventilate commercial buildings, with or without air-conditioning:
- Solar Powered
- No running costs
- Easy installation
- High Capacity – less ventilation units required
We also use:
|PV panel||100 Watt Polycrystalline.Highimpact resistant panel|
|Adjustable angle||0-80 degrees|
|Fan motor||24 volt DC brushless motor with double shielded ball bearings|
|Fan Decibels||<80 dBA|
|Fan blade||3 blade design|
|Fan cap||Aluminium alloy for maximum durability|
|Body||Corrosion resistant steel|
|Flashing||Aluminium 915 x 915 x 0.9mm|
|Coating||Electro Static UV resistant spray cured in|
high temperature drying process
|Dimensions||Fan assembly – 900 (diameter) 305 (height)|
|100W Panel – 1010 x 725 x 70|
|Packing Weight||SW10000 – 8kg 100W Panel – 15kg|
|Colour||Black Powder Coating|
Warranty: Solar Whiz commercial roof ventilators are designed and manufactured for durability in the harsh Australian conditions and backed by a 10 year warranty on the solar panels and 2 years warranty on all other components. Extended warranty is also available
|SolarWhiz Models||Performance||Price 2017|
|Solar Whiz RAF2100||35w 2100m3/hr||$910|
|Solar Whiz RAF7000||100w 7000m3/hr||$2355|
|Solar Whiz RAF10000||150w 10000m3/hr||$2785|
Use at night too, with optional batteries or mains power back-up.
Remove fumes and odours with Solar Ventilators.
using a solar-powered ventilator. In this case, the solar panel is remote mounted, and protects a small battery pack underneath, that allows the ventilator fan to run into the night, long after the sun has gone down.
After years of successfully using sealed gel batteries for various back-up purposes, we are now installing the latest Lithium batteries, for their more compact size, lighter weight, and reportedly better cycle life. We estimate up to 5 years service life without maintenance.
|Solar ventilator with remote solar panel, tilt frame and battery pack||$1380|
|10m flexible duct with roof mounting, flashing, joiners||$320|
|Roof flashing 500mm x 1500mm||$120|
|Total kit price||$1820|
Solar-powered Ventilation Fans
These powerful industrial DC brushless fans:
- Ideal for removing heat, creating airflow over work areas,
- Reduce air-conditioning load,
- Reduce damage to stored goods,
- Make working conditions far more comfortable.
- We can arrange customised ducts and cowls made to order.
- All fans have brushless DC motors, which means long life, low noise, and highly efficient running,
- Even cost you less than an AC fan when running from the mains at night.
|Model||Fan Blade (dia.- MM)||Power (W)||Voltage (V)||Motor Speed (RPM)||Airflow (CMH)||Pressure (Pa)||Noise d(B)A||Fan Host Size (MM)||Packaging Volume (Fan/CBM)|
The primary power supply for product to work is always from solar panel, only when the sunlight illumination intensity on solar panel is too weak to function fan motor, the Mains Switch Controller will switch-on public electricity supply as support.
Hereafter illustrates the Mains switch mechanism between solar panel supply and public electricity supply, all switches can be realized automatically intelligently by the Mains Switch Controller.
Because every project has it’s unique problems, it can take several weeks to manufacture and supply your unique solution to your ventilation problem.
We are proudly specialists at solving industrial ventilation problems, and focus on great results.
Need more information about how solar ventilators work?
Get a copy of my book
Order now, or ask a question:
Queensland: (07) 5448 8304 qld at solazone.com.au
Victoria: (03) 9808 7337 vic at solazone.com.au
or use this form: